Many businesses, including publicly traded companies, trust Yonyx Interactive Customer Service platform to improve customer satisfaction (CSAT). They create, analyze & improve proprietary business knowledge for interactive consumption by their customer service agents & directly by customers. Below we give you a sneak-peek at the technologies and architecture that form the underpinnings of this revolutionary platform that is transforming how organizations interact with customers!
Graph Database Foundation – Decision Network Architecture (DNA)
Yonyx is built on the foundation of multi-relational directed graph architecture. This graph database enables extreme flexibility that Authors building interactive guides have come to enjoy. A network of freely interconnected nodes, this foundation is called Decision Network Architecture (DNA). DNA does not suffer from the limitations of traditional decision trees that have been the foundation of legacy call scripting software used in multiple call centers. It enables the creation of highly complex, interactive guides & capturing user traversal analytics data.
User Interaction Flow Visualization
Unlike traditional flowchart-painting tools, Yonyx Map View takes simplicity, flexibility, sophistication and intuitiveness to the next level. Complete with multimedia editing, built for html5 browsers from the ground up, this thin client implementation is intimately tied to the DNA graph foundation. Authors easily create, publish and improve interactive guides using traversal analytics data pulled right from DNA into an intuitive visual interaction flow. Searching, hopping, panning and analyzing the customer interaction flow are now possible in a jiffy.
Traditional databases & content management systems maintain version control of documents. With the DNA foundation, Yonyx platform maintains version control of entire graphs. Thus, Yonyx platform supports multiple authors to be associated with an interactive guide, who can simultaneously edit the guide from their respective locations. All changes thus being made to the combined work of multiple authors are tracked individually & in case a change made to a node or connectivity of nodes conflicts with the changes done by the other author(s) – they are alerted.
A Yonyx Admin controls edit permissions for all users and interactive guides within a branded sub-domain. Permissions to create/edit interactive guides (Author privileges) can be given or revoked by the Yonyx Admin on an individual user basis. Each Author gets permission to create new guides or edit guides they have authored, but only a Yonyx Admin can give Co-Author privileges to an Author for each individual guide. Similarly only a Yonyx Admin has permission to publish or un-publish a guide etc.
Robust High Availability Architecture
We recognize that a cloud solution providing a mission critical functionality that large organizations rely upon must be extremely reliable. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that Yonyx platform is never down. The diagram below illustrates our high-availability setup.
Yonyx proprietary quintuple redundant architecture ensures five copies of customer data are created/updated in real time. In case of a failure & subsequent re-commission of one sub-system, recovery from the remaining two copies is automatic. In case of a failure of two sub-systems simultaneously, upon re-commissioning of these, recovery from the remaining copies is automatic.
While some SaaS vendors operate with planned partial or full downtime, Yonyx is designed to operate without the need for planned downtime for any component of its infrastructure. Software upgrades are rolled out while the system is operating at normal load without skipping a beat.
Security is paramount to the success of any cloud solution. Security is designed into Yonyx at many layers of application & deployment technologies:
SSL Security: SSL (Secure Socket Layer) also known as TLS (Transport Layer Security) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This secure link ensures that all data transferred remains private and safe from monitoring and tampering. With Yonyx entire session (not just login) is secured with 128-bit encryption.
SSL is visible to users in several ways in the website address bar.
Here are a few examples:
A lock icon in the browser address bar
The website address starting with https://
- SSAE SOC 1 TYPE II, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS complaint data center.
- Ongoing maintenance with security best practices – including Anti-Virus update, Firewalls, OS updates, Backups, Monitoring and Intrusion Detection Systems etc.
- No personally identifiable information (PII) is collected – e.g. DOB, SSN for any user.
- SAML2.0 (Security Assertion Markup Language) compliant SSO (Single Sign-On): Using SAML2.0, Yonyx enables our Clients to securely connect to our Cloud infrastructure where identity & trust are communicated at an organization level. Yonyx content may be secured behind single sign-on. Yonyx is a SAML2.0 compliant service provider. Click here to learn more.
Role based authentication & access controls: Registered Users have varying degree of access to create, view, modify or delete content based on their role in the Yonyx platform. There are four role types supported:
- Ability to Publish, Un-publish guides
- Ability to administer users (invite new users, enable, disable)
- Associate users with lines of business
- Grant or recall Author privileges from users
- Associate multiple Authors with a guide
- Requesting additional lines of business
- Requesting additional catalogs within a line of business
- Arranging the order of Catalogs on a Landing Page
- All the Analyst User features mentioned below
- Access to Management Reports
- Guide Activity Report
- User Activity Report
- Catalog Activity Report
- LOB Activity Report
- Author Activity Report
- Incidents Report that can be filtered by variety of criteria
- Filter by a Guide
- Filter by a User
- Filter by a Date Range
- Filter by a Catalog
- Filter by a LOB
- Filter by Incidents with compliments
- Filter by Incidents with feedbacks from Agents
- Filter by Incidents with cases escalated by Self Service customers
- Download CSV files with any filter criteria
- All the Author User features mentioned below
- Create as many guides
- Map View – automatically draws entire guide(s) – whether 100 nodes, or 1,000 nodes!
- Search across the guide in Map View
- Built in traversal analytics that can be sliced & diced in a given date range
- Images with built in CDN (Content Delivery Network) benefits
- Easy embed of videos from youtube/vimeo or with html5 video tags
- Multiple co-authors per guide
- Clone Guides capability (if enabled)
- Slide View for interactive traversal through the guide while editing any step
- All the Agent User features listed below
- Access guides for any LOB as per access controls set by Admin User
- Access guides using any browser – including through Mobile devices
- Updated “xx days ago” badges shown when a guide is updated
- Traverse through a guide interactively, along any pathway
- Workflow for sending context sensitive compliments to Author
- Workflow for sending context sensitive feedback to Author
- Workflow for generating one-click transcript for each traversal
- A unique URL containing the detailed timestamped transcript of each traversal through the guide by an Agent User
In addition to triple redundant architecture – daily incremental backups and weekly full backups are maintained.
Browser & Device Support
Integration with CRM/Helpdesk
Yonyx is easily integrated with all CRM/Helpdesk systems you have or migrate to. Live with multiple leading CRM/Helpdesk vendors like Salesforce, Zendesk, BMC Remedy, Oracle RightNow, Oracle Seibel, the system is architected to interface through configurable email, web-services, Helpdesk APIs & Yonyx APIs.
CDN Enabled Images
The images (screenshots/pictures/icons) uploaded to Yonyx are compressed, managed and distributed to users through a Content Delivery Network (CDN) that makes these Images available through Edge Servers in 90+ countries. Viewers globally thus have fast access to content by getting access to images without the latency of multiple hops.