Multimedia flow charts are robust IT interactive user manuals, filled to brim with exquisite detail and enriched information. The multimedia flow chart is an evolution of the visual flow chart. Multimedia flow charts have become a twenty-first century commodity which now feature graph database as a backend. These devices have created new methods to stimulate, educate and troubleshoot. Multimedia flow charts are filled with embedded content, here are some of the tools and resources commonly found in these customer service platforms:
Yonyx enables organizations to create decision tree driven interactive guides for troubleshooting or how-to related customer self service.
- Interactive Landing Pages – Powerful landing pages that coincide with relevance.
- Lightning Fast Search – Navigate through the process faster with the use of built-in guides that find resolutions instantaneously.
- Hyperlinks, videos, images and content that guide customers at each step. Yonyx AGI guides are robust with multimedia content.
- Non-Linear Information provided in a map view perspective.
- Multi-authoring capability which allow for a more fluid customer service experience constantly in flux.
- Stimulating to both auditory and visual learners. Incorporate sound bytes or video instructions in flow through.