Please review the definition of terms used in this document by clicking on this link. Your privacy is our top concern. So we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy.
Yonyx provides a cloud-based platform for creating interactive decision trees. There are dozens of decision tree examples across various industries for use of such decision trees in customer service, inside sales or back office organizations. Yonyx platform helps Agents follow consistent business processes while interacting with their end customers or addressing customer service requests.
Information We Collect:
We collect information from two category of users – Direct Users and Indirect Users.
Direct Users: These users are often members of Client’s customer service staff and directly register with Yonyx or get added when they access Yonyx via SSO. Such users may be granted Agent, Analyst, Author, or Admin rights and may be Client’s employees, consultants, contractors, or 3rd party call center agents working on Client’s behalf.
For all Direct Users:
- We collect their Email address.
- We collect their First name and Last Name (Manual) if they register for manual login and create a password. We don’t collect their First name or Last Name if a user is created automatically in Yonyx via SSO.
We also collect additional information from Direct User based on the rights granted to their user profile.
- We record a log of every step traversed by Agents through a Yonyx Interactive Decision Tree, including timestamps and duration of time spent at each step. We associate each Incident with the Agent’s name.
- We collect any feedback Agents provide to Authors and associate such feedback with the Agent’s name.
- We collect the content of each version of a decision tree node saved by the Author along with Author’s name and timestamp when the node was saved.
- We record actions of Analysts along with their name and timestamps – such as when an Analyst runs a management report.
- We collect email addresses of Direct Users invited by Admins to register for manual login.
- We record actions of Admins along with timestamps – such as when Admin grants additional rights to a Direct User, or when Admin disables a Direct User or adds a co-author to an existing decision tree.
Indirect Users: Clients who implement data capture and data connector capabilities of Yonyx platform may also share information about their end customers, either by capturing it directly via forms embedded in guidance steps of a Yonyx interactive decision tree, or by accessing such information via APIs from their CRM systems or other enterprise applications.
This information, if collected, may include personally identifiable information – e.g., Name, Phone No. etc. and transactional information e.g., Warranty Expiration Date etc.
Our Service enable Authors to use this information to – e.g.,
- Personalize the interaction between Agents and the end customer (e.g., address customer by first name).
- Automate business process steps followed by an Agent during a customer interaction (e.g., customer’s warranty is valid or expired).
How We use User’s Information
In addition to using the collected information for providing Our Service, We use both – personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of Our Service, to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
Other information, that does not personally identify users is also collected (such as, by way of example, certain patterns of utilization across all Clients) and is exclusively owned by Us. This information can be utilized by Company in its sole discretion, as it deems appropriate.
Direct Users also receive emails from Our Services (e.g., upon successful registration, upon an Agent sending feedback to an Author about an interactive decision tree, upon an Author cloning a decision tree, upon an Admin adding an Author as a co-author, etc.) and periodic updates about new features or updates to Our Services.
Cookies & Log Files
Unfortunately, if your browser settings do not allow cookies, you will not be able to use Our Service. Like the information that you enter at registration or in your profile, the information in the cookie and in the log file data is used to customize your experience while using Our Service.
Company makes use of session cookies to identify your particular access for Our Service. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser. If you are a Direct User accessing an interactive decision tree, We track your access pathway as you traverse through the Guide and uses that information for
- Creating reports for Analysts that show traversal analytics & insights derived.
- If an Agent sends a message to an Author, Our Service provides to Author transcript of Path traversed by the Agent in addition to the message content, so that the Author can use that information to better address the Agent’s feedback.
- Upload information about pathways traversed by Agents to an electronic ticket tracking system (CRM/Helpdesk and the likes) and associate the same with a particular record in such system.
Complying with the communication standards on the Internet, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you previously surfed before accessing Our Service. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of every Direct User’s computer (or the proxy server they use to access the World Wide Web), such user’s computer operating system and type of web browser they used, as well as the name of their ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve Our Service. The linkage between a user’s IP address and other personally identifiable information is never shared with third parties without their permission or except when required by law.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Company takes the privacy of its Users very seriously. Information collected from Direct and Indirect Users is treated as confidential information.
- We do not rent or sell any personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes.
- We do not share a user’s contact information with any other user except when needed to provide Services.
- We secure all sensitive information with industry standard protocols and technology.
- We regularly delete information about Indirect Users that was collected prior to a year ago.
In the event that Company is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Questions or Comments
European Clients who have questions for the Data Protection Officer, please email email@example.com