The reasons why CRM has to evolve in a business can be summarized into one phrase – customer-oriented. However, to fully concretize the reasons, let us look at some statistics specifically on the reasons and the ways people use data and information.
1. More than 90% of the general population want social media presence for all their favorite brands. It has been studied and researched by top business entrepreneurs to further improve their operations.
Yonyx enables organizations to create decision tree driven interactive guides for troubleshooting & how-to information for customer self-service.
2. Around 50-60% of consumers engage in conversations with companies through social media sites.
3. There are three factors that allow customers to determine which brand to go for namely: customer experience, company reputation and credibility and referrals from family and friends. The highest of these three factors is customer experience.
4. More than 40% of consumers find it easy to do business with companies that use social media tools. The primary reason is because they can leave their feedbacks and comments through their social media pages. By doing so, they give their opinions to companies in the hope that the companies will find them useful.
5. It is easier to resolve issues and problems through social media sites. By using social media sites, the customers can post their complaints, which companies can try to resolve almost immediately. There will be no “waiting time” as opposed to waiting for the next available representative.
[button_box header=”” buttontext=”Sign Up for a Free-For-Life Account” link=”https://corp.yonyx.com/sign-up”][/button_box]