Do you understand the value of social CRM to your business? The value of social CRM comes from the fact that you are able to change how you do business while improving customer experience. How?
Yonyx enables organizations to create multi-media flowcharts that replace the experience of getting help from a call center agent with interactive self-service.
- Respond to tweets or status updates as quickly as possible
- Be accurate in the information without becoming senseless
- Deal with as many customers as you can without compromising quality of information
- Provide realistic solutions that can fix the customer’s issues
- Identify problems and collaborate with customers to improve customer experience
All of these things are necessary so you can give the customers what they want. The “sale” or the “profit” part comes later and this is what running a social business is about.
It is necessary that you embrace the current social CRM trend. If you do, you will be under pressure since you are expected to provide response to customers as fast as you can. However, the benefits lie on what comes after. You are going to build relationships that are expected to last especially if you can sustain this relationship and eventually they will become loyal advocates of your product or service.
Social CRM is all about your customers but this doesn’t mean you have to answer to each and everyone’s need. Sometimes when the company is fixing what customers claim as an issue then a notice for this inconvenience will be enough.
[button_box header=”” buttontext=”Sign Up for 30-day Free Trial” link=”https://corp.yonyx.com/sign-up”][/button_box]