Customer self service is one of the fastest growing trends in customer relationships management. More and more businesses are taking customer support to their websites-where customers can search, and find answers to all the questions they have. Evidently, most modern websites have a search functionality, clear access to an FAQ section, wikis, blogs and others to help provide customer service information.
Yonyx enables organizations to create multi-media flowcharts that replace the experience of getting help from a call center agent with interactive self-service.
Nonetheless, are these traditional customer self-service functionalities sufficient? Not entirely, according to experts because customers need:
- Business self service model which is more intelligent and automatic compared to regular website search functions, RSS Feeds and FAQ’s.
- Helpful information in a way that is attractive to them
- Information that is personalized and specific for what they ask, or want.
- Relevant customer service information served to them real time. Most customers don’t want to wait for information, as they want to make their decisions faster. Only professional customer self service platforms offer this.
- Possible two-way customer information between them and the business so that they make their decisions faster, and accurately
Yonyx provides you with a professional self service model where you can create, track and evolve self service. Overtime, nearly 95% of all your customer questions can be answered online, in a format they love.
[button_box header=”” buttontext=”Sign Up for 30-day Free Trial” link=”https://corp.yonyx.com/sign-up”][/button_box]